Bridget Higham and Rachel Fawcett are our practice nurses. They provide a full clinical and nursing support and have a range of appointment times throughout the day, and appointments should be made via reception.
Services provided by the Practice Nurses:
- Asthma/Respiratory Disease Monitoring.
- Blood Pressure checks.
- Cervical Screening.
- Childhood Immunisations.Baby clinic is every Wednesday and the nurse is available for injections from 1.30 – 2.30. It is also possible to make an appointment for immunisations at other times during the week if you are unable to bring your child to the baby clinic.
- Contraceptive Advice.
- Coronary Prevention. Monitoring of patients who have been diagnosed with heart disease.
- Diabetic Clinic. These are held alternatively during morning and afternoon sessions but it may be possible to arrange to have your review at other times during the week. Patients who attend the surgery for their diabetic care will be invited to attend the clinic when their review is due.
- Flu and Pneumonia vaccinations.
- General health checks.
- Smoking Cessation.
- Travel Vaccinations and Advice where required. A fee may be charged for some vaccinations.
- Weight Management